- HSMAI, in cooperation with Customer Alliance, hands out the Satisfaction Award on The HSMAI Day
- Litauens største hotell har åpnet sine dører
- Norwegian søker svensk driftstillatelse
- HSMAI Region Europe to co-locate events with HITEC in Palma de Mallorca
- Norwegian kåret til verdens beste lavprisselskap på langdistanseruter for fjerde år på rad
The Hospitality Sales and Marketing Association International (HSMAI) will be represented at the Travel Technology Europe, the largest exhibition and conference of its kind in Europe, taking place at Earls Court in London on 7-8 February 2012.
Wilhelm K. Weber, Partner, Swiss Hospitality Solutions and Head of the HSMAI European Revenue Management Academy will present a session on New trends from a Revenue Managers point of view at the TTE Travelport Live Theatre on Day 2 (8 February 2012) at 3pm. The next day the HSMAI Revenue Management Conference will take place in London, so you can combine the two events.
Register FREE today – click here
This is an unrivalled opportunity to discover the markets leading technology solutions to improve your business performance and increase competitive edge. Text continues after video clip.
A visit to Travel Technology Europe will provide quality content, top level speakers and innovative suppliers to ensure you are maximising all distribution channels through the effective use of technology.