- Momsøkning kan bidra til én million færre gjestedøgn for Norge
- Clarion Collection Hotel fortsetter satsing på kompetanseutvikling – nå bytter kjedens housekeepers plass
- Widerøe offentliggjør første ruter med verdens første E190-E2 jetfly
- SAS med nye direkteruter til Split, Pula, Alicante og Warszawa – med flere
- SAS utvider menyen på SAS Go, med fokus på passasjerenes livsstil og kostbehov
The European HSMAI Advisory Boards are HSMAI Europe’s advisors in order to become a leading association in Europe identifying and communicating trends in the hospitality industry while operating as a leading voice for hospitality sales and marketing management disciplines, revenue management, leadership development, as well as connecting its members with customers.
HSMAI Europe aim to be the hospitality industry source for knowledge, community, and recognition for leaders committed to professional development, sales growth, revenue optimization, marketing and branding.
Benefits for you:
– Raises your personal profile in the industry
– Recognized as a thought leader
– Connect to you pairs outside your company
– Develop yourself as a leader among the best in our industry
Call for advisory board members in Europe for the following boards:
– HSMAI Europe Executive Advisory Board
– HSMAI Europe Digital Marketing Advisory Board
– HSMAI Europe Revenue Management Advisory Board
– HSMAI Europe Sales Executive Advisory Board
– HSMAI Europe National Advisory Board in many different countries
– HSMAI Europe Service Operation
– HSMAI Europe Resort Marketing Advisory Board
– HSMAI Europe Airlines and Travel Agencies Advisory Board
If you are interested in learning more about the HSMAI Europe Advisory Boards, would like to get involved or seek information, please get in touch with Ingunn Hofseth at email@example.com.
Foto: Fra et advisory board-møte i London. Fotografer: Gunnar Kopperud – Netta Nyman, Photowalk.no / Konferansefotografering.no