- Carlson Rezidor beste internasjonale hotellkjede for åttende år på rad
- DFDS henter inn erfaren Michelin-kokk
- Clarion Hotel Helsinki Airport er de reisendes utenlandsfavoritt
- The HSMAI Region Europe ROC and DOC program is ready – Sign up now!
- Reitans drøm om å bringe Britannia tilbake til fordums storhet nær realisering
HSMAI Europe’s February events now boast a website of their own, launching across Europe today, following a couple of intense days of implementation, design and content management – all by HSMAI Europe’s in-house team of versed communication experts.
The next Revenue Optimization Conference, the 6th of its kind, is to be held in London on 10 February 2016.
Visit the site now for up-to-date details on HSMAI Europe’s 6th Annual Revenue Optimization Conference, the HSMAI European Awards, HSMAI Europe’s internationally acclaimed CRME certification – and the Think tanks taking place during the 10 – 11 February events in the heart of London.
Please go have a look-see – and secure your favourably priced early bird ticket:
Early bird rates
Sign up today and secure Early bird rates. After 14 December the prices increase with 100 euro.
– Early bird, HSMAI member: HSMAI Europe 6th Annual Revenue Optimization Conference and HSMAI Europe Awards: 495 Euro
– Early bird, non-member: HSMAI Europe 6th Annual Revenue Optimization Conference and HSMAI Europe Awards: 645 Euro
The prices include: Coffee breaks, lunch, aperitif, wine, dinner with entertainment and awards ceremony. From 8:30 AM to 10:00 PM
– Early bird, HSMAI member: HSMAI Europe Awards: 235 Euro
– Early bird, non-member: HSMAI Europe Awards: 305 Euro
The prices include: Aperitif, wine, dinner with entertainment and awards ceremony. From 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM
All found over at hsmairoc.eu