- HSMAI, in cooperation with Customer Alliance, hands out the Satisfaction Award on The HSMAI Day
- Litauens største hotell har åpnet sine dører
- Norwegian søker svensk driftstillatelse
- HSMAI Region Europe to co-locate events with HITEC in Palma de Mallorca
- Norwegian kåret til verdens beste lavprisselskap på langdistanseruter for fjerde år på rad
It is HSMAI Region Europe’s distinct pleasure to invite you to a highly interesting breakfast meeting toward the end of the month.
Where: Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Oslo
When: Friday 29 January at 9 AM – 11 AM
The meeting’s subject is:
Next Generation Marketing
The tipping point has occurred, your guests are mobile. How should you monetise and measure cross-device behaviour? The debate will focus on the move from offline to online spend, importance of measurement and ROI, online visibility as a tool to increase brand awareness and delivering transformative growth in direct bookings.
You will meet:
Niclas Schlappkohl, Senior Director, eCommerce The Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group and the Chair of the HSMAI Region Europe Digital Marketing Advisory Board
Frank Reeves, CEO and Co-founder Avvio and a member of the HSMAI Region Europe Digital Marketing Advisory Board
Frank I. Wolfe, CAE, CEO, HFTP
Depicted in same order:
Free attendance for HSMAI Region Europe members.
For more information please contact Kaisla Saastamoinen at firstname.lastname@example.org or on +447714208494.