- Ingunn Weekly: Møte og Eventbørsen 10. januar på Scandic Fornebu
- Join HSMAI's ROCET at TripAdvisor's HQ in London on Wednesday 8 November
- Martin Letzter blir ny destinasjonssjef i SkiStar Hemsedal
- Eksklusiv kunstinstallasjon stilles ut på "Rom 810" på Clarion Hotel The Hub
- Visit Norway lanserer innsiktsportal
G Travel is pleased to announce that Terje Olsen joined the company as SVP Global Sales & Account Management on February 15th 2016. Terje comes from the position of Director Strategic Accounts at Net Trans Services, responsible for strategic relationship with the key clients; prior to that he spent 10 years with HRG (Hogg Robinson Group plc) in various commercial roles.
Terje Olsen is also a board member of HSMAI Norway.
“I am excited to join a company with such a good reputation in the market and first class technology solutions,” said Terje. “G Travel delivers travellers a complete suite, combining online solutions with experienced consultants”.
“Terje’s industry experience and leadership will help us excel and grow our portfolio of clients and client satisfaction,” said Finn Vetle Hansen, CEO of G Travel.
G travel is the largest travel agency in Norway, and one of the largest in the Nordics with 25 agencies in Norway, 6 agencies in Sweden and international offices in Aberdeen, Manila, Rio de Janeiro, Singapore, Houston and Shanghai, run by highly experienced people with a track record in delivering excellent customer service, cost effectiveness and strong working relationships with our customers and staff.
Photo: Terje Olsen