- SAS får gode skussmål av reisende i APEX Awards
- Thon Hotel Stavanger gir gjestene den beste hotellopplevelsen i Norge
- Kundene har talt: Restaurant EDDA i Oslo, Foldvik Familiepark i Stavern, og Thon Hotel Stavanger helt til topps i HSMAI & Customer Alliance Guest Experience Award!
- Kjøkkensjef på Thon Hotel Nordlys vant Arktisk Kokk 2018
- Air France-KLM i toppen på Dow Jones Sustainability Index
HSMAI Region Europe will be in Stockholm on 5th April 2016 for a breakfast meeting to present HSMAI Region Europe. We have invited some of our partners, including Benchmarking Alliance who will talk about the latest industry status and future forecast in Sweden. Meet also Nathaniel Green from Duetto and hear him talk about disruption in our industry and how the industry needs to manage change.
Come and hear interesting presentations and participate in discussions over breakfast at the Grand Hotel Stockholm 5th April 2016 from 8.30 am until 10.30 am.
This breakfast meeting is free of charge to attend for both members and non-members.
HSMAI Region Europe will also have a small CRME certification workshop on 5th April in Stockholm. Please click here for more information
To read more about our events in Stockholm see here
For HSMAI Region Europe events for 2016 see our preliminary activity plan here
Foto: Interiør fra Grand Hotel i Stockholm.