- Åtte Thon-hoteller går videre i "Norges beste frokost"
- Clarion Hotel The Hub utfordrer designstudenter til å skape et unikt møterom
- Good Morning sjekker inn hos Scandic Norge
- Norwegian lanserer ny direkterute til Argentina
- Royal Caribbeans Snapchat-kanal deler spektakulære undervannsopplevelser med sine følgere
Sign up now for 7th Annual HSMAI Region Europe Revenue Optimization Conference ROC, taking place in Amsterdam on Wednesday 29th March 2017. The conference along with many other HSMAI Region Europe key events taking place on 29th and 30th March 2017 is co-located with HITEC Amsterdam. Read more about the collaboration in the press release here.
HSMAI Region Europe 7th Annual Revenue Optimization Conference ROC
Wednesday 29th March 2017
Here are the topics the HSMAI Region Europe Revenue Management Advisory Board has chosen for the day:
– Disruption and growth
– 10 things a 21 year old can tell you about your data
– Pricing mirror – how good do we look?
– Let’s stop looking back and look forward. How will the market develop in the next years?
– Industry Revenue Management & Marketing update: Past, present and future.
– USALI and its impact on cost of acquisition
Sign up now below to secure the Early Bird rate for you and your team – save up to EUR 130 on some of the tickets
PLEASE NOTE: For qualified ROC registrants, HITEC Amsterdam will provide one complimentary, non-transferable registration which entitles the recipient to two days access to the HITEC Amsterdam exhibit hall and general sessions. HITEC Amsterdam concurrent educational sessions are not included. Comp registrations are only available to qualified ROC attendees directly from the industry and cannot be used by suppliers or vendors, consultants, nor personnel, dealers, distributors, subsidiaries, investors, partners/associates or family members of exhibiting companies. HSMAI Region Europe will automatically register all qualified registrants directly with HITEC Amsterdam. Your contact information will be provided to HFTP, the host of HITEC Amsterdam, for the purpose of communicating with you about your registration. If you prefer to NOT be registered for the complimentary exhibit hall pass, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please also note that we have different pricing for HSMAI members and non-members. The tickets marked with «from Industry» are for people working directly in the Hospitality Industry (hotels, restaurants, airlines, car rentals, destination companies and others), and the «for Supplier» tickets are for individuals from supplier organisations that market to the industry.