- Are you the next commercial leader? HSMAI Region Europe COMMERCIAL SUMMER CAMP 2019
- Excelling at Customer Centricity: The ECC Program
- Toril Flåskjer ny hotelldirektør på Grand Hotel Oslo by Scandic
- Norwegian-passasjerer har donert over 25 millioner kroner til Unicef
- Norwegian kåret til Europas beste lavprisselskap
Great corporate culture doesn’t happen on its own accord and more and more companies use events to build their culture, and also more companies use events as part of their marketing strategy.
In Norway HSMAI has for many years had the leading travel agencies as members, many of which with big event departments. Three years ago HSMAI decided to get more involved in the event industry, initially by starting the HSMAI Event Awards and last year the HSMAI Event Trend Barometer – an annual barometer for the developments in the event market.
We are happy with the outcome, which is why now even HSMAI Region Europe opened up for event agencies to become members, also reflected in the new HSMAI mission statement.
In 2017 we will carry out the HSMAI Trend Barometer in several countries, in close cooperation with local and international partners.
Also The HSMAI Meeting & Event Exchange is a proven concept, already held in Norway for a couple of decades, with the next Meeting & Event Exchange taking place in the Norwegian National Opera and Ballet in Oslo on 25 January. This concept, too, will be brought to other European markets in cooperation with local partners.
For more details, please read:
Top photograph: The HSMAI Event Trend Barometer. Montage: HSMAI.