- Telemark først i landet med anbudskontrakt på reiselivstjenester
- Bodøs Mon Ami Årets medlem av NHO Reiseliv Innkjøpskjeden
- Årets beste leverandører av mat, drikke og non-food/tjenester er kåret.
- NHO Reiselivs Hederspris 2017 til Svein Arild Steen-Mevold
- NHO Reiseliv kårer Christin Fredrik Sandberg til Årets unge NHO Reiseliv-leder
HSMAI Region Europe and citizenM welcome you to Connect with HSMAI networking event on Thursday 19th January 2017 in London.
Come and join us in a vibrant panel discussion on “The opportunities and challenges we can expect to face in 2017”, chaired by Chevy Kelly, Managing Director, Deckchair.com.
Suzie Thompson, Vice President of Marketing, Red Carnation Hotels
Terri Scriven, Industry Head of Hospitality, Google UK
Clinton Campbell, Director of Revenue, Apex Hotels
You will also hear more about the philosophy behind citizenM Hotels and have the chance to enjoy the wonderful views from the rooftop bar of the citizenM Tower of London Hotel together with your colleagues from the Hospitality Industry.
Where: citizenM Tower of London Hotel, 40 Trinity Square, London EC3N 4DJ
When: 19th January 2017 from 5.30 pm until 7 pm, followed by networking with drinks and snacks.
This afternoon meeting is free of charge to attend for HSMAI members and potential HSMAI members.
Only vendors (maximum two persons per vendor) who are members of the HSMAI may attend this event.
Sign up here: