- Loganair presenterer strikkeinstallasjon på Bergen lufthavn, til støtte for strikkefestival
- Best Western Hotels & Resorts får nytt hotell i Linköping
- Stor etterspørsel etter Boston: SAS øker til én daglig avgang
- Scandic åpner Trondheims største hotell
- Henrik Berghult skal lede Stockholms største hotell
Today’s hotels are facing an increase in rapidly developing technology and ever more demanding customers. But what do we expect the guest of 2020 to look like and what technology system do hoteliers need to have in order to keep up with the changing guest expectations?
IDeaS partnered with Revinate and SiteMinder and surveyed hundreds of leading hoteliers from across the world and asked their opinion on the future of hotel technology and what they thought the industry of 2020 would look like.
To present the research findings, a live webinar was hosted by Dr. Peter O’Connor of ESSEC Business School at the beginning of the year. You can now watch the on-demand version at your convenience here.
A condensed summary of findings can also be seen in this cool infographic – view here (don’t forget to zoom in!)