- New deadline for nominations for the HSMAI Europe Awards 2021
- «Derfor har jeg aldri vært mer stolt av norsk reiseliv enn nå»
- HSMAI Norway Weekly - God Jul! Møte- og Eventbørsen og HSMAI Awards flyttet!
- Scandic inviterte til julebord sammen med Røde Kors
- Invitasjon til den digitale HSMAI Møte- og Eventbørsen
HSMAI Europe announced its new Revenue Management Advisory Board today. In total 11 members were appointed to serve on the board for the coming years.
Having selected the 2014 members from an array of European and international renowned companies, HSMAI Europe is excited about the multitude of diverse competance we have among our Revenue Management Advisory Board said Ingunn Hofseth (left), President HSMAI Europe.
Each member brings a wealth of knowledge to the organization that will undoubtedly advance HSMAI as a leading resource for hospitality professionals and the industry as a whole.
Christian Boerger, Regional Director of Revenue Management EMEA, Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group and the Chairman of the European Revenue Management Advisory board said
“I could not have hoped to work with a better group of Revenue Management professionals to support HSMAI Europe’s vision and to further enhance recognition of this discipline throughout the region. I am very excited to see this process take shape throughout the next year and look forward to learning from the team as we move forward.”
The 2014/2015 HSMAI Europe Revenue Management Advisory Board are as follows:
- Chair: Christian Boerger, Regional Director of Revenue Management EMEA, Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group
- Chinmai Sharma, VP Revenue Management and Distribution, Louvre Hotels Group
- Viola Mueller-Guttenbrunn, Regional Director of Revenue Management Europe, FRHI Hotels & Resorts
- Anabelle Beets, Corporate Manager Revenue & Reservations, Kempinski Hotels
- Etienne Faisandier, Group Director of Revenue Management, Moevenpick Hotels & Resorts
- Paul van Meerendonk, Senior Manager Consulting, IDeaS Revenue Optimization
- Perra Pettersson, Founder & Owner, Benchmarking Alliance
- Carl Oldsberg, VP Revenue & Distribution, Nordic Choice Hotels
- Ralf Scheffler, Area Director Revenue Optimization Central Europe, Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group
- Lennert de Jong, Commercial Director, citizenM Hotels
- Agnès Roquefort, Senior VP Global Revenue Management & PMS, Accor Distribution, Sales, Loyalty & RM
The Advisory Board will be further expanded in the coming months.
About HSMAI Europe:
HSMAI – Hospitality Sales and Marketing Association International – is a global organization founded in the US in 1927. HSMAI Europe is the European arm of the membership association. The association provides a forum where professionals within sales, marketing and leadership from the hospitality and travel industry meet for knowledge, inspiration, recognition and professional development, and where they can involve themselves through meeting with leaders, professionals and customers from across Europe.
Please visit us at www.hsmai.eu and www.hsmai.org
Top photo: Christian Boerger, Regional Director of Revenue Management EMEA, Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group