HSMAI Europe is happy to invite its members and non-members alike to this interesting webinar:
Review Management – The Management Discipline for 2013
This Webinar will show you how important and powerful guest reviews have become in the past few years.
The rapidly increasing trend of travellers to consider reviews as part of their booking decision has quickly changed consumer habits in the hotel industry. This means that review management is a core function of a hotel’s management and marketing strategies. Guest reviews act as both positive and negative multipliers for a hotel. It’s for this reason that we want to empower hoteliers and decision makers by giving them the insights necessary to actively use and manage guest reviews. We’ll cover why guest feedback is important and how to constructively respond to it.
- Overview and Development of Online Reviews
- The Review Management Statistics
- The Review Management Process
- Case Studies on Review Management
- get better insights about consumer behaviour
- achieve a better understanding of the increasing importance and impact reviews have on a hotel’s business
- understand the influence of reviews on the purchasing decision of customers
- Hotel General Managers
- Hospitality and Tourism Professionals
- Hotel Marketing Experts
- eCommerce Managers
- Front Office Managers
- Guest Relations Managers
About the speaker:
Torsten Sabel: co-founder and COO of Customer Alliance has more then 10 years of hotel and quality management experience at independent hotels, Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts and designhotels.com in Germany, the Netherlands and the USA.
As an expert on hotel marketing and sales, review and reputation management, quality management and Internet business, Torsten Sabel enjoys sharing his knowledge and experience on the hotel industry and review management with others.
HSMAI-Members: For free
Non-members: EUR 79
Date: 15 April 2013
Time: 16:00 (Norwegian time)
Duration: One hour