- New deadline for nominations for the HSMAI Europe Awards 2021
- «Derfor har jeg aldri vært mer stolt av norsk reiseliv enn nå»
- HSMAI Norway Weekly - God Jul! Møte- og Eventbørsen og HSMAI Awards flyttet!
- Scandic inviterte til julebord sammen med Røde Kors
- Invitasjon til den digitale HSMAI Møte- og Eventbørsen
HSMAI Europe is delighted to announce the winners of Europe’s Top Ten Extraordinary Minds in the Hospitality & Travel Industry. With the awards in its first year, the HSMAI European Awards 2011 recognised both leading experts and industry professionals for their exemplary work within the travel industry.
“Tonight we will award Europes Top Ten Extraordinary Minds in the Hospitality & Travel Industry. This will see us honour some of the great men and women who have achieved unbelievable results, and who will stand out as role models in the hotel and travel industry for many years to come,” said Ingunn Hofseth, President of HSMAI Europe, as she introduced the event.
The winners are:
- Bjørn Kjos, CEO, Norwegian Air Shuttle
- Gerard Greene, CEO, Yotel
- Grace Leo, President, G.L.A. Hotels
- José A. Tazón, Chairman, Amadeus
- Kurt Ritter, President, The Rezidor Group
- Tamara Heber-Percy, CTO, Mr. & Mrs. Smith
- Michael Levie, Founding Partner and CEO, citizenM hotels
- Petter Stordalen, Chairman and Owner, Nordic Choice Hotels
- Richard Branson, Chairman, Virgin Group
- Stelios Haji-Ioannou, Founder, EasyJet
Hearing some of the winners express their gratitude and sharing their knowledge and enthusiasm about the future of our industry, was truly a highlight of the event, which also introduced several other awards.